This Pattern looks very professional and complex, but it very easy to create.
1. Start with a dot. It will be the central part of your pattern.
2. Draw petals, as much as you can fit around your center.
3. Draw a circle around your flower. Fill it, but leave your first flower white.
4. Draw petals around black circle and overlap them to make it more interesting.
5. Keep going around with petals different sizes. Do not forget to overlap your petals!
6. Begin shading to add depth.
Get Creative!Share This: